Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

print cartridge problem error message keeps popping up; my printer won

• Please log in to reply

earthlover

earthlover

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Hey, I need help from you guys again. This time around it's my printer that's giving me problems. I have a HP Deskjet 3920 with Windows XP. I had my colored ink refilled today, but once I tried to print, an error message keeps popping up that there's a 'problem with the printer cartridge'. Also, when I tried to put the computer on standby mode, another message pops up: "the service 'printer spooler' prevents standby mode". I don't know what this means. I'm sure I correctly installed my cartridges, so I don't think that's what's going on. Please help me.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
You replied in a different topic
I have closed the new topic and here is your response in that topic.

Oh! I am so dumb...I forgot to add that I already tried the cleaning test-which totally didn't work. Nothing happened. The same can be said for the aligning thing...sorry, I forgot to add this. Please help blushing.gif

Edited by rshaffer61, 29 July 2009 - 10:28 AM.