Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

video card drivers

• Please log in to reply

ultimate_zero

ultimate_zero

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
i can't get my video card drivers to work after upgrading to xp. i have a g4ti4400. i've tried new and older drivers to see if it makes a difference. it doesn't. after it successfully detects and installs the card, any restarting makes the computer go to sleep during start up. it seems to be having a problem configuring my monitor. it says it can't install this device my NEC Accusync 95F, it says access is denied? what does that mean? any ideas on how i can fix this sleeping problem? other info i have on it is that it has these conflicts in my adapter properties

Input/Output Range 03B0 - 03BB used by:
SIS Processor to AGP Controller
Input/Output Range 03C0 - 03DF used by:
Memory Range 000A0000 - 000BFFFF used by:

Advertisements

Doby

Doby

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
Hi,

Have you tried this driver

Rick

ultimate_zero

ultimate_zero

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
:tazz: yeah

TODDNH1971

TODDNH1971

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Have you tried starting windows in VGA mode? This will disable the windows video driver and allow you to update it.

ultimate_zero

ultimate_zero

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
well after installing the newest drivers, it still goes to sleep. i've tried going into vga based on the advice of someone else and changing resolutions and refresh rates. it still goes to sleep when i do that. it goes to sleep as soon as i change the resolution/refresh rate