Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

It is safe to eat this egg?

• Please log in to reply

crooz

crooz

• PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Is Lincolnshire close to London? I had the enjoyment of visiting your capital city for the 1986 Darts championship (British Open)... Johh Lowe was my idol at the time. London kinda reminded me of my old town Chicago - different but still a lotta the same. Chicago's really got GREAT food. Prolly the best ever.

Advertisements

rev_olie

rev_olie

• PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Is Lincolnshire close to London?

Errmm...not quite. It about 6 hours in the car :) . If you look just over a quarter of the way up of a map of the UK on the right hand side there is a bulge were Norwich is. If you keep going up there is like a small cut in the map. that were I like. Other side of the cut to Hull

UK MAP

I had the enjoyment of visiting your capital city for the 1986 Darts championship (British Open)... Johh Lowe was my idol at the time. London kinda reminded me of my old town Chicago - different but still a lotta the same

It is a nice city. Lots of different culture but lots of bad parts to.
But you should visit again. They live in houses on the sea and have flying cars now :) :)

But if its something we do good its sports that go well with drinking :) . Still like Andy Fordham myself. the guy has a nice character and probably one ruined liver :) But there is an amazing amount of talent coming out. Pool seems to be taking over darts now however. but it will remain British for years to come.

Chicago's really got GREAT food. Prolly the best ever.

Agreed :)

I went for a week and was blown away. But then again if you go to some of the places in the UK there is soem good grub. Especially if you like Pie...lots and lots of Pie. and fish and chips.

Edited by rev_olie, 17 August 2009 - 05:42 PM.

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
China has lots of interesting street food. So does Taiwan. If you're into that kind of thing :)

chamber

chamber

Face Burnin' Malware Fighter

• Visiting Consultant
  • 2,712 posts
I ate some raw, frozen horse meat when I was in Japan, that was awesome!

crooz

crooz

• PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

I ate some raw, frozen horse meat when I was in Japan, that was awesome!

I'd rather eat a rotten egg! :) Hey... wasn't there something in this post about eggs? :)

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Yes, crooz, I believe you are a rotten egg... Is that it? :)

crooz

crooz

• PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Why would you believe I am a rotten egg? :)
My point was that I would rather eat a rotten egg as opposed to eating raw frozen horsemeat. Or did you miss that?

rev_olie

rev_olie

• PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
Ok if you'd rather not eat horse how about Pig Brain...deep fried the Chinese way, mmm tasty-nice

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
I won't have any of them, thanks. :)

Ez2c

Ez2c

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Quote: place them in the coldest part of the refrigerator, not in the door

Got me thinking...

Why do they sell refridgerators with Egg holder trays inbuilt into the door lol ??? ( Excellent Designing... :) )

Ez2c

PS: i think i would pass on the horse/pig brain lol ( Just cannot get past the thought of it... )

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
My fridge has the egg holder in the door as well. :)

rev_olie

rev_olie

• PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Quote: place them in the coldest part of the refrigerator, not in the door

Got me thinking...

Why do they sell refridgerators with Egg holder trays inbuilt into the door lol ??? ( Excellent Designing... :) )

Ez2c

PS: i think i would pass on the horse/pig brain lol ( Just cannot get past the thought of it... )

My fridge has the egg holder in the door as well. :)

Ah my fridge manufacturer was cleaver. Instead of adding an Egg holder in the door....they added an Egg Tray that moves so you can indeed put it on your shelf...now that is clever...i think not :)

crooz

crooz

• PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Ah my fridge manufacturer was only clever enough to give me a brown paper bag to put my eggs in. At least I got all my eggs in one bag.

Elliot

Elliot

Retired Staff

• Expert
  • 3,769 posts
Well, I'm guessing that the egg is definitely bad by now, so my recommendation is this:

DON'T EAT IT!!

Throw it against your neighbor's house, instead. You know the one I'm talking about. That old guy that always yells at you to turn down that dad-blasted radio (yes, radio), and to slow down when going through the neighborhood (even though you're walking your dog), and to stay off his grass (which is really more like pebbles and weeds). That neighbor.

Maybe I just need to move.

Oh, wait. I am.

crooz

crooz

• PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
No... don't move. Just get you neighboor evicted! :)