Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

No Audio on DVD made with Photo Story 3/Sonic

• Please log in to reply

jam690

jam690

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Greetings. I'm new to this forum and to making photo slideshows. Today I purchased my DVD burner in order to burn a DVD slideshow I made through Microsoft Photo Story 3. I wanted a DVD that I could play on the TV, so I purchased the Sonic software as well. Everything worked fine, except one part - the audio music didn't come through. The photos and transitions all worked great, but it's a silent film and that just makes it boring. Does anyone have any solutions? I'd really appreciate it. Thank you in advance!

jam690

Advertisements

superstar

superstar

• PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
Sorry for the late reply,

Seems like you missed some sound settings during the export of the video. Make sure the settings are at least mp3, not wav, ogg, etc. Also make sure you try to export the video as an avi and than burn it.