Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't run iTunes

• Please log in to reply

sean583740

sean583740

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I fixed my first problem where it says The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running Windows in safe mode, or if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance.

But now Ihave a new problem.... When I load iTunes or Quicktime Setup it says there is another installation in progress. you must complete that installation before continuing this one.

I don't think there is another installation running and people say to use Windows Installer Cleanup Utility, I ran that but I didn't take off my AVG anti-virus, I don't know if I have to... and they also say to uninstall and reinstall everthing related to iTunes but that didn't work. Can anyone please help me?

Advertisements