Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Vista Cube theme?

• Please log in to reply

Naraly

Naraly

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

I just got a new laptop with windows vista and I've seen the Cube Theme some people have. I would like to know how to get it?? I've tried looking in google,, but I don't know which one would be a legit site,, and are they free? && one last thing, will it make my computer run slow??

=]

Advertisements

mpascal

mpascal

Math Nerd

• Retired Staff
  • 3,644 posts
Can't say I've ever seen this cube theme. Where did you see it?

Naraly

Naraly

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
lol its eeveryywhere! Well on the web, my sister showed it to me a few years ago. When you type it in youtube it has alot of videos of people that have it and it shows what it does. It's nothing really GREAT lol it doesn't really serve as a real purpose, buuut it just looks cool =D all the windows you have open, it makes them into a cube, and its like floating on your screen with whatever background you choose, and you can rotate it anyway you want by sliding the cursor over it, and then just choose a window.

mpascal

mpascal

Math Nerd

• Retired Staff
  • 3,644 posts
Haha k, I think I found what you're talking about here. Apparently you can get it at www.windows360.net. Is that the thing you were looking for?

Not really sure if it's legit or not, and I'm sure it will make your computer run a bit slower but probably not significantly.

-mp