Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Don't know if this goes here but here it is!

• Please log in to reply

x KJT x

x KJT x

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
Ok I had a problem in the Malware forum and ScHwErV was helping me out with it.
He helped me out alot but there is a problem we had trouble finding the solution for.
If anyone knows about it please post and help me out. ThanX!

When starting my CPU, I get this balloon in the systray and I left the pic in the attachment. The first one is the balloon and the second is the place it takes me.
I did the stuff in the second pic that it told me to do and it didn't work. Please help!

ThanX!
xKJTx

Attached Thumbnails

• CD_Write_ERROR2.JPG
  • CD_Write_ERROR.JPG

Edited by x KJT x, 14 May 2005 - 02:19 AM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
what cd burning software do you have?

x KJT x

x KJT x

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
I use the windows cd burning software. I just select all the files from a folder and right click and send to the drive for my cd burner. Then it pulls up in my systry "You have files waiting to be written to the CD". I click on that balloon and it pulls up my drive folder that I sent the files to. Then I click on "Write these files to CD". It copys them fine. I get the balloon when I boot up into windows one time and it say the same thing that I put in my first post. I did have a much bigger problem and ScHwErV helped me with that. He just thinks its software problem that I'm having. Thanks for helping me out starjax. If a HJT log will help you out here it is.

ThanX!
xKJTx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by ScHwErV, 15 January 2008 - 02:50 PM.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
Have you been to windows update to ensure that your computer is completely updated? us the custom install to see all available updates. There are often updates there that address other common problems.

also see this article

Starjax.

x KJT x

x KJT x

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
This a pic of the only thing that windows update had for me. But I don't need this. So if there is anything else then please help.

Attached Thumbnails

• WindowsUpdate.JPG

Edited by x KJT x, 16 May 2005 - 04:16 PM.