Building a PC, Need help with Parts!
Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:58 AM
Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:32 PM
Money is not an issue right now
- Best RAM on the market would be DDR3, I believe 2133MHz is the fastest memory you can get nowadays.
- The Intel i7 is by far the best processor series in the market right now.
- As for hard drives, if you're looking for speed the Solid State Drives are the fastest on the market right now - however they can get really pricey ($1500 USD for a 512GB HDD). If you're looking for capacity, there are drives that reach up to 2TB now.
- The GeForce GTX295 is the best video card on the market right now in my opinion.
- I don't really know much about sound cards, but I believe the Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro is a great card.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users