Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Red Letters on Desktop "DANGER" Your Computer is Infected [S

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

cynthia-baker

cynthia-baker

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
I want to thank you for allowing me to join this forum and for providing assistance to me which I desperately need! I have reviewed the Malware and Spyware Cleaning Guide and related topics and postings on this problem and because I cannot run any programs, executable files, nothing has worked except KASPERSKY. Anyone's help would be appreciated! Thank you. My Scan Report follows:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER 7.0 REPORT
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 7.0.26.13
Program database last update: Saturday, August 01, 2009 10:35:56
Records in database: 2569599
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scan settings:
Scan using the following database: extended
Scan archives: yes
Scan mail databases: yes

Scan area - My Computer:
C:\
D:\
E:\
F:\
G:\
H:\
I:\
J:\

Scan statistics:
Files scanned: 132275
Threat name: 15
Infected objects: 45
Suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan: 04:24:38

File name / Threat name / Threats count
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0TUV0P23\upgrade[1].cab Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.d 1
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0TUV0P23\upgrade[1].cab Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.c 2
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0TUV0P23\upgrade[2].cab Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.d 1
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0TUV0P23\upgrade[2].cab Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.c 2
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0TUV0P23\upgrade[3].cab Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.f 1
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0TUV0P23\upgrade[3].cab Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.c 1
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0TUV0P23\upgrade[3].cab Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.g 1
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0TUV0P23\upgrade[4].cab Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.d 1
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0TUV0P23\upgrade[4].cab Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.c 2
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0TUV0P23\upgrade[5].cab Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.m 1
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0TUV0P23\upgrade[5].cab Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.do 1
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0TUV0P23\upgrade[5].cab Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.u 1
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\QXECG6RL\upgrade[1].cab Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.c 2
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VVMOAVVI\upgrade[1].cab Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.h 1
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VVMOAVVI\upgrade[1].cab Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.c 2
C:\Old data\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\wbsamp.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.Gator.1012 1
C:\Old data\New Folder\sail_mcea115.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.BargainBuddy.a 2
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\riched20.dll Infected: not-a-virus:WebToolbar.Win32.MyWebSearch 1
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Common\ComponentMgr\HoldingArea\WebSys2\WebSys.mmz Infected: not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.Deleter.f 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\calc.ifo Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.jyu 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\1E3GWXVW\static[1].exe Infected: Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.gen 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\f3PSSavr.scr Infected: not-a-virus:WebToolbar.Win32.MyWebSearch 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\italc.ifo Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.alsk 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sdra64.exe Infected: Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.gen 1
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\ONE10E2.tmp\upgrade.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.d 1
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\ONE10E2.tmp\upgrade.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.c 2
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\ONE134E.tmp\upgrade.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.c 2
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\ONE40.tmp\upgrade.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.d 1
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\ONE40.tmp\upgrade.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.c 2
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\ONEB12.tmp\upgrade.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.h 1
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\ONEB12.tmp\upgrade.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.c 2
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\ONEE0.tmp\upgrade.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.f 1
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\ONEE0.tmp\upgrade.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.c 1
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\ONEE0.tmp\upgrade.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.g 1
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\rdlC7.tmp.exe Infected: Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.gen 1

The selected area was scanned.

Advertisements

RatHat

RatHat

Ex Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 7,829 posts
Hi there,

Welcome to GeeksToGo.

OK firstly, I need you to print out each post I make so that you can refer to it while we fix your computer. I also need you to follow my instructions in the order that they are given. If however, you cannot carry out one of them, please continue on with the next and let me know what you were unsuccessful with.

Please ensure you have word wrap turned off in Notepad. To do this, open Notepad, choose Format, then ensure Word Wrap is Un-checked. (Word Wrap makes reading your logs difficult).

Now lets see how you get on with the following scans. If you cannot run one, please move on to the next and let me know what you had problems with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Download this EXE file. Save it to your Desktop.

Before scanning, make sure all other running programs are closed and no other actions like a scheduled antivirus scan will occur while the scan is being performed. Do not use your computer for anything else during the scan.

Double-click the randomly named EXE file. The program will begin to run.

**Caution**
These types of scans can produce false positives. Do NOT take any action on any
"<--- ROOKIT" entries unless advised!

If possible rootkit activity is found, you will be asked if you would like to perform a full scan.
  • Click NO
  • Click the Save... button, and save the log as GMER-1.log
  • In the right panel, you will see a bunch of boxes that have been checked ... leave everything checked and ensure the Show all box is un-checked.
  • Now click the Scan button.
    Once the scan is complete, you may receive another notice about rootkit activity.
  • Click OK.
  • Click on the Save... button again, and save it this time as "GMER-2.log"
If for some reason the program hangs during the second scan, post me the contents of the first log. If it doesn't hang, then just post me the contents of the second log.

Note: Use Notepad to open the logs so you can copy them in here.

Download SysProt Antirootkit from the link below (you will find it at the bottom of the page under attachments, or you can get it from one of the mirrors).

http://sites.google....rotantirootkit/

Unzip it into a folder on your desktop.

Start the Sysprot.exe program.
Click on the Log tab.
In the Write to log box select all items.
Click on the Create Log button on the bottom right.
After a few seconds a new Window should appear.
Make sure Scan all drives is selected and click on the Start button.
When it is complete a new Window will appear to indicate that the scan is finished.
The log will be created and saved automatically in the same folder. Open the text file and copy/paste the log here.

Download DDS and save it to your desktop from here or here or here.

Note. If your first download does not work, please delete the downloaded file, then download again from the next link and try again. If that doesn't work try the third link.

Posted Image

Disable any script blocking software, and then double click dds.scr to run the tool.
  • When done, DDS will open two logs:
    • DDS.txt
    • Attach.txt
  • Save both reports to your desktop.
Please include the contents of the following in your next reply:

DDS.txt

Please attach the second file; Attach.txt. To attach a file, do the following:
  • Under the reply panel is the Attachments Panel
  • Browse for the attachment file you want to upload, then click the green Upload button
  • Once it has uploaded, click the Manage Current Attachments drop down box
  • Click on Posted Image to insert the attachment into your post

So in your next reply, please include the following logs:
  • The contents of the GMER log
  • The contents of the SysProt log
  • The contents of DDS.txt
  • Attach.txt as an attachment
Note that you may need to make two posts to ensure all the logs are complete.

Regards,
RatHat

RatHat

RatHat

Ex Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 7,829 posts
Do you still need assistance with this log?

cynthia-baker

cynthia-baker

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
hi, thanks for your help, sorry I was not able to respond quickly- I downloaded GMER exe file and as it opened it responded "rootkit activity" and then just froze. I then started it again and as usual, the black window opened and dll error message. I downloaded but could not execute SysProt Antirootkit, dds.scr, dds.pif, and dds.com - I can't run any programs, exe files.

RatHat

RatHat

Ex Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 7,829 posts
Please run System File Checker:

Go to Start >> Run and type in SFC /SCANNOW and click OK.

The System File Checker will check all the Windows files on your computer and replace any that have been deleted or damaged.
Note: You may be prompted to insert your original Windows CD, so please have this at hand.

When done, try to run DDS again, along with GMER and SysProt AntiRootKit.

cynthia-baker

cynthia-baker

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
hi, just checking-in. I tried to run SFC /SCANNOW -- no luck. The same black window opens and the following is displayed in error box:

C:\WINDOWS\system 32\desot.exe
C:\PROGRA 1\Symantec\532EVNT1.DLL
An installable Virtual Device Driver failed Dll initialization. Choose 'Close" to terminate the Application

RatHat

RatHat

Ex Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 7,829 posts
OK, I think I am starting to see what may be happening.

Go to Start, then Run, and type in regedit, then hit enter.

Let me know if you get any error messages or if it opens up the registry editor program.

Also, can you tell me the name of the "Anti Virus" that is telling you that you are infected.

cynthia-baker

cynthia-baker

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
YES --registry editor opened.

The "anti virus Program is called Windows Antivirus Pro.

Just to let you know, I have tried a system restore in windows safe mode (it opened automatically when this problem first occurred) a couple of times but this did not work.

RatHat

RatHat

Ex Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 7,829 posts
Could you follow the instructions in this guide, then when done post me the MBAM log.

Also when complete run GMER again, and DDS and post me those logs too.

cynthia-baker

cynthia-baker

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
I followed instructions and it seem to be working until I checked the list of processes running in the task manager and Windows Antivirus Pro.exe is not listed. Does this program have another name? These people have thought of everything!

Advertisements

RatHat

RatHat

Ex Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 7,829 posts
Lets see if we can identify it with this little program.

Please download Process Explorer and Unzip it to your C:\ Drive
  • Locate the ProcessExplorer folder and double click procexp.exe to run the program
  • After the program opens, choose File then Save As...
  • Save the file as Procexp.txt to a location you can find, such as your desktop
  • Copy the contents of Procexp.txt into your next reply

cynthia-baker

cynthia-baker

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
Here is Procexp.txt contents:

Process PID CPU Description Company Name
System Idle Process 0 93.19
Interrupts n/a Hardware Interrupts
DPCs n/a Deferred Procedure Calls
System 4
smss.exe 580
csrss.exe 628
winlogon.exe 656
services.exe 700 0.76
ati2evxx.exe 972
svchost.exe 988
mcagent.exe 3452
GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe 1032
igfxsrvc.exe 5828
ycommon.exe 5176
mcvsshld.exe 5152
svchost.exe 1088
svchost.exe 1184
svchost.exe 1220
svchost.exe 1444
spoolsv.exe 1572
svchost.exe 224
AppleMobileDeviceService.exe 292
ehrecvr.exe 328
ehSched.exe 400
jqs.exe 464
PIFSvc.exe 508
McSACore.exe 536
mcmscsvc.exe 612
McNASvc.exe 1168
McProxy.exe 1820
Mcshield.exe 1644
MpfSrv.exe 1976
sprtsvc.exe 2240
svchost.exe 2336
svchost.exe 2452
fxssvc.exe 2652
mcrdsvc.exe 2692
dllhost.exe 3344
alg.exe 3880
svchost.exe 1240
mcsysmon.exe 3116
mcods.exe 3168
lsass.exe 712
brss01a.exe 1584
explorer.exe 1740
ctfmon.exe 2036
REGEDIT.COM 3680
ybrowser.exe 1144 4.55
ybrowser.exe 4332
procexp.exe 1020 1.52 Sysinternals Process Explorer Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com
AdobeUpdater.exe 3376
ybrwicon.exe 3364
YAHOOM~1.EXE 2636

RatHat

RatHat

Ex Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 7,829 posts
Hmmm, it is well hidden! The only thing that I can see that is out of place there is REGEDIT.COM

So lets go about this a different way. Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here and save it to your desktop.

Restart your computer and as soon as it starts booting up again continuously tap F8. A menu should come up where you will be given the option to enter Safe Mode With Networking.

Please go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs and remove the following (if present):

Windows Antivirus Pro

Please note any other programs that you dont recognize in that list in your next response

Now while still in Safe Mode, double click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Extra Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediately.

cynthia-baker

cynthia-baker

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
You have saved my computing world! thank you. Although the RED Letters are still on my desktop, the programs appear to be up and running ( I've tried executing some important programs--and no black windows or dll errors). The following is MBAM Log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.39
Database version: 2421
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

8/7/2009 11:11:48 PM
mbam-log-2009-08-07 (23-11-48).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 103666
Time elapsed: 19 minute(s), 39 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 59
Registry Values Infected: 8
Registry Data Items Infected: 2
Folders Infected: 35
Files Infected: 469

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\seekmo.desktopflash (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\seekmo.desktopflash.1 (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\seekmoax.clientdetector (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\seekmoax.clientdetector.1 (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\seekmoax.userprofiles (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\seekmoax.userprofiles.1 (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\tbsb04757.ietoolbar (Adware.SoftMate) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{b7d3e479-cc68-42b5-a338-938ece35f419} (Adware.SoftMate) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{b7d3e479-cc68-42b5-a338-938ece35f419} (Adware.SoftMate) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\tbsb04757.ietoolbar.1 (Adware.SoftMate) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\tbsb04757.tbsb04757 (Adware.SoftMate) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\tbsb04757.tbsb04757.3 (Adware.SoftMate) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{2763e333-b168-41a0-a112-d35f96f410c0} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{38a7c9da-8db7-4d0f-a7b1-c4b1a305bddb} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{8d292ec0-6792-4a38-82ed-73a087e41ba6} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{bd5258af-20ae-4bd3-b748-b2851aca7335} (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{a4730ebe-43a6-443e-9776-36915d323ad3} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{1f158a1e-a687-4a11-9679-b3ac64b86a1c} (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{995e885e-3ff5-4f66-a107-8bfb3a0f8f12} (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{fbb40fdf-b715-4342-ab82-244ecc66e979} (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\{4a40e8fc-c7e4-4f57-9fa4-85dd77402897} (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{00a6faf6-072e-44cf-8957-5838f569a31d} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07b18ea9-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{1d4db7d2-6ec9-47a3-bd87-1e41684e07bb} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{f54af7de-6038-4026-8433-cc30e3f17212} (Rogue.ASC-AntiSpyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{f54af7de-6038-4026-8433-cc30e3f17212} (Rogue.ASC-AntiSpyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{19127ad2-394b-70f5-c650-b97867baa1f7} (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{43bf8cd1-c5d5-2230-7bb2-98f22c2b7dc6} (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{19127ad2-394b-70f5-c650-b97867baa1f7} (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{43bf8cd1-c5d5-2230-7bb2-98f22c2b7dc6} (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{2eff3cf7-99c1-4c29-bc2b-68e057e22340} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{a6573479-9075-4a65-98a6-19fd29cf7374} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{914a8f99-38e4-47ec-b875-2b0653516030} (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{1f158a1e-a687-4a11-9679-b3ac64b86a1c} (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{e313f5dc-cfe7-4568-84a4-c76653547571} (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{914a8f99-38e4-47ec-b875-2b0653516030} (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Installer\Products\568267acfc5644dab06f058006ddbae3 (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Installer\Features\9ee2330ae5f4470cac801baac83818c9 (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\urlsearchhook.toolbarurlsearchhook (Trojan.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\urlsearchhook.toolbarurlsearchhook.1 (Trojan.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\seekmo.desktopflash (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\seekmo.desktopflash.1 (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\seekmoax.clientdetector (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\seekmoax.clientdetector.1 (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\seekmoax.userprofiles (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\seekmoax.userprofiles.1 (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\seekmosa (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\seekmosa (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_ONESTEP_SEARCH_SERVICE (Adware.OneStepSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\OneStep Search Service (Adware.OneStepSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\contim (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\dslcnnct (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\rdfa (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\The Weather Channel (Adware.Hotbar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/x-f3embed (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\FunWebProducts (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\FocusInteractive (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fun Web Products (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\ColdWare (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\{b7d3e479-cc68-42b5-a338-938ece35f419} (Adware.SoftMate) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\{b7d3e479-cc68-42b5-a338-938ece35f419} (Adware.SoftMate) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\{07b18ea9-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\{07b18ea9-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler\{ec43e3fd-5c60-46a6-97d7-e0b85dbdd6c4} (Trojan.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad\ssodl (Trojan.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Network\UID (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\User Agent\Post Platform\FunWebProducts (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\open\command\(default) (Broken.OpenCommand) -> Bad: (C:\WINDOWS\system32\desot.exe "%1" %*) Good: ("%1" %*) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell (Hijack.Shell) -> Bad: (Explorer.exe rundll32.exe italc.ifo before1main) Good: (Explorer.exe) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\funwebproducts\ScreenSaver (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\funwebproducts\screensaver\Images (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\funwebproducts\Shared (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\funwebproducts\Shared\Cache (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\privacy_danger (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\privacy_danger\images (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Cynthia Baker\Application Data\Seekmo (Adware.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\IESkins (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0 (Adware.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\HostOI (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\HostOI\dynamic (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\HostOI\static (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\HostOL (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\HostOL\dynamic (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\HostOL\static (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo (Adware.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\TooltipXML (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\ustat (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2) (Adware.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\TooltipXML (Adware.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\TooltipXML (Adware.Agent) -> Files: 707 -> Delete on reboot.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\ustat (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Cynthia Baker\Application Data\FunWebProducts (Adware.MyWay) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\funwebproducts\Data (Adware.MyWay) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\funwebproducts\Data\Cynthia Baker (Adware.MyWay) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\SeekmoSA (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Seekmo (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\2ACA5CC3-0F83-453D-A079-1076FE1A8B65 (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lowsec (Stolen.data) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\Program Files\Freeze.com Toolbar\tbu18E\freeze_us.dll (Adware.SoftMate) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\funwebproducts\screensaver\Images\18D7FB36.urr (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\funwebproducts\Shared\Cache\AvatarSmallBtn.html (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\funwebproducts\Shared\Cache\CursorManiaBtn.html (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\funwebproducts\Shared\Cache\FunBuddyIconBtn.html (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\funwebproducts\Shared\Cache\MailStampBtn.html (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\funwebproducts\Shared\Cache\MyFunCardsIMBtn.html (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\funwebproducts\Shared\Cache\MyStationeryBtn.html (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\funwebproducts\Shared\Cache\SmileyCentralBtn.html (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\privacy_danger\index.htm (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\privacy_danger\images\capt.gif (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\privacy_danger\images\danger.jpg (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\privacy_danger\images\down.gif (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\privacy_danger\images\spacer.gif (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\1.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\1057182.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\1066422.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\1066802.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\1450356.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\19562.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\2208948.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\221540.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\2883915.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\3404705.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\340902.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\380258.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\3852203.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\600583.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\625696.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\671709.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\890068.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\965522.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\976123.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\domains.txt (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\1000084494 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\10551 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\10807 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\11213 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\116250 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\117759 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\11997 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\12776 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\13129 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\13546 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\1424 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\146936 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\1489 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\15039 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\15090 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\153363 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\15541 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\16087 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\1610 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\16204 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\16263 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\163014 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\17025 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\17040 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\17409 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\18383 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\18391 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\184591 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\18721 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\18806 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\18906 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\19052 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\193075 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\2020 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\202699 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\20304 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\20517 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\20935 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\21060 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\21698 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\21846 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\218682 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\22191 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\22254 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\22257 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\22265 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\24341 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\25469 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\25869 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\25929 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\26664 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\28734 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\28812 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\29115 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\29642 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\297534 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\30823 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\30999 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\31033 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\31262 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\31301 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\31979 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\32276 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\32290 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\32293 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\32757 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\3405 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\34107 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\34174 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\34237 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\34513 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\34705 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\34706 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\35000 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\35047 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\35389 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\36079 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\361427 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\36735 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\37081 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\38399 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\38406 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\39228 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\39897 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\40256 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\4142 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\42208 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\43719 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\4382 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\43979 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\44458 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\44789 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\455641 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\45837 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\47468 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\491939 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\50548 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\51194 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\51233 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\51239 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\51252 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\51495 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\51666 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\53481 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\539163 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\54106 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\54189 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\557072 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\57114 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\57526 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\578907 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\579123 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\57918 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\58197 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\58804 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\59234 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\59243 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\604347 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\60638 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\6292 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\63770 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\64412 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\64517 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\6458 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\64646 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\66493 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\66836 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\67215 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\67226 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\67564 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\70447 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\70463 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\713199 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\72010 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\731618 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\733622 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\73387 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\73458 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\73484 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\73560 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\737665 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\737720 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\738022 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\73922 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\74398 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\744722 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\744757 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\744786 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\744807 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\744864 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\745017 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\745019 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\745137 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\745304 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\745331 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\745556 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\747716 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\748176 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\7482 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\748893 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\749354 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\753236 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\79246 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\79806 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\800 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\80026 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\80670 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\8282 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\8290 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\83139 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\85437 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\85522 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\873 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\88586 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\90009 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\91224 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\91231 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\92573 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\93899 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\93921 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\93934 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\95319 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\95695 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\96961 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\97082 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\98248 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\99008 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\99163 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\tooltipxml\99795 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic\ustat\35c7.dat (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1002510.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1049983.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1055625.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1056012.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1056139.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1056198.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1057351.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1066422.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1066790.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1176473.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1215481.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1221058.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1224397.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\126826.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1280902.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1285575.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1298211.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1383448.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1383771.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1385565.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1386306.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1387907.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1400602.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1407182.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1409037.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1410802.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\1426011.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\151198.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\189000.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\196323.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\221540.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\2451.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\24576.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\246236.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\2572471.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\270804.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\2749499.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\2885069.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\2893654.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\2899584.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\310272.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\330019.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\3340762.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\3362058.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\3382067.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\3383736.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\3383909.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\3401159.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\3407565.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\3425829.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\3467707.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\3502935.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\3699610.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\3700828.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\3756133.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\3783112.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\3852203.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\3852926.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\3855415.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\3858759.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\3858942.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\3868101.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\3893107.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\3893180.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\427607.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\441100.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\461775.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\478676.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\494801.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\50372.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\535355.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\547895.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\56808.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\600583.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\625696.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\628273.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\647304.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\694520.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\756439.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\757323.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\768931.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\828282.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\846692.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\965522.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\991918.sdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\domains.txt (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\dynamic(2)\ustat\35ad.dat (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\btntrans.idx (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\btntrans1.dat (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\buttondir.txt (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\components.cdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\cursors.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\default.cdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\Default_511745-514279.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\Default_categorize.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\Default_comparison.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\Default_explorer-Mails.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\Default_explorer-people.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\Default_favorites.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\Default_Games.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\Default_Hide.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\Default_hotbarcom.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\Default_Hotmail.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\Default_hsskin.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\Default_Mails.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\Default_new.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\Default_premium.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\Default_searchfor.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\Default_searchgo.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\Default_weather.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\Default_yellowpages.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\d_icons_buttons_1000.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\d_icons_buttons_2000.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\d_icons_buttons_3000.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\d_icons_buttons_bar.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\d_icons_buttons_bbar1.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\d_icons_buttons_logos.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\d_icons_buttons_other.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\d_icons_weather.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\email-def-511724-548964.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\email-def-511724-9595.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\email-t1-bg.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\icons2.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\ie_games_icon.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\ie_video.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\keywords.idx (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\keywords1.dat (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\layout.cdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\linkpathlegal.txt (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\progress.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\sales_buttons.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\seekmo.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\seekmo_ie_menu.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\s_icons_buttons.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\t2_bg.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\theweb.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\top7.cdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\Top7_theweb.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\1\tsd_bg.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\btntrans.idx (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\btntrans1.dat (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\buttondir.txt (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\components.cdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\cursors.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\default.cdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\Default_511745-514279.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\Default_categorize.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\Default_comparison.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\Default_explorer-Mails.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\Default_explorer-people.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\Default_favorites.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\Default_Games.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\Default_Hide.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\Default_hotbarcom.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\Default_Hotmail.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\Default_hsskin.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\Default_Mails.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\Default_new.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\Default_premium.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\Default_searchfor.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\Default_searchgo.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\Default_weather.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\Default_yellowpages.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\d_icons_buttons_1000.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\d_icons_buttons_2000.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\d_icons_buttons_3000.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\d_icons_buttons_bar.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\d_icons_buttons_bbar1.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\d_icons_buttons_logos.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\d_icons_buttons_other.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\d_icons_weather.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\email-def-511724-548964.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\email-def-511724-9595.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\email-t1-bg.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\icons2.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\ie_games_icon.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\ie_video.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\keywords.idx (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\keywords1.dat (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\layout.cdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\linkpathlegal.txt (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\progress.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\sales_buttons.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\seekmo.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\seekmo_ie_menu.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\s_icons_buttons.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\t2_bg.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\theweb.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\top7.cdf (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\Top7_theweb.mnu (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\2\tsd_bg.res (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\BtnTrans.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\BtnTrans1.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\buttondir.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\cursors.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\default.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\d_icons_buttons_1000.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\d_icons_buttons_2000.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\d_icons_buttons_3000.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\d_icons_buttons_bar.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\d_icons_buttons_bbar1.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\d_icons_buttons_logos.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\d_icons_buttons_other.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\d_icons_weather.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\email-t1-bg.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\icons2.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\ie_games_icon.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\ie_video.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\keywords.idx (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\keywords.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\keywords1.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\layout.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\linkpathlegal.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\progress.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\sales_buttons.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\samplegroups2.txt (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\samplegroups2.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\seekmo.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\seekmo_ie_menu.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\s_icons_buttons.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\t2_bg.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\top7.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\Seekmo\v3.0\Seekmo\static\DownLoad\tsd_bg.xip (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\funwebproducts\Data\cynthia baker\avatar.dat (Adware.MyWay) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\application data\funwebproducts\Data\cynthia baker\register.dat (Adware.MyWay) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\SeekmoSA\SeekmoSA.dat (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\SeekmoSA\SeekmoSAAbout.mht (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\SeekmoSA\SeekmoSAau.dat (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\SeekmoSA\SeekmoSAEULA.mht (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\SeekmoSA\SeekmoSA_kyf.dat (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\all users\start menu\Programs\Seekmo\Reset Cursor.lnk (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\all users\start menu\Programs\Seekmo\Seekmo Customer Support Center.lnk (Adware.Seekmo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\system32\lowsec\local.ds (Stolen.data) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\system32\lowsec\user.ds (Stolen.data) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\a.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\f3PSSavr.scr (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\rs.txt (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Tasks\{5B57CF47-0BFA-43c6-ACF9-3B3653DCADBA}.job (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sdra64.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\Desktop\Privacy Protector.url (Rogue.Link) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\favorites\Error Cleaner.url (Rogue.Link) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\favorites\Privacy Protector.url (Rogue.Link) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\cynthia baker\favorites\Spyware&Malware Protection.url (Rogue.Link) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\calc.ifo (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

RatHat

RatHat

Ex Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 7,829 posts
Good news Cynthia! :)

But we are not out of the woods yet. Could you run the programs that I asked for in my first post for me, and post the logs? Then we can get rid of whatever remains.