Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

7th guest freezes after new game started once music finshes

• Please log in to reply

jaws118

jaws118

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I just bought th computer game 7th guest, and when i try to load it in a new game, it goes thru the notions of the introduction, but then freezes after the music ends, and after when u try to click on stuff it says not responding.

if anyone could please help me i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks! I tried doing different compatabilities, running it with different versions xp and 95 to be exact, using the guide thing, but still the same results.

i know that when my husband was installing it, he had a hard time and had to do something just to get it to be installed. He had to change an adaptor or something to SVGA, after taht he took it off and installed the patch for vista for 7th guest, and then it would do the whole freeze thing after the uploading intro thing.

if anyone could please help, i would greatly appreciate it. he has a windows vista system 97. Processor: Intel core 2 cpu T5500 @1.66GHz 1.67GHz Memory Ram: 2GB
32 bit operating system

thanks so much~

Advertisements