Edited by Pacifics, 03 August 2009 - 08:38 AM.
Excel spreadsheet to Access Database?
Posted 03 August 2009 - 08:28 AM
Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:55 AM
that site might help
from the excel help file:
- Make sure the Microsoft Excel data is in list (list: A series of rows that contains related data or a series of rows that you designate to function as a datasheet by using the Create List command.) format: each column has a label in the first row and contains similar facts, and there are no blank rows or columns within the list.
- Close the Excel workbook that contains the data you want to use in Microsoft Access.
- In Access, open the database where you want to copy the Excel data.
- On the Access File menu, point to Get External Data, and then click Import.
- In the Import dialog box, click Microsoft Excel in the Files of type box.
- In the Look in list, locate the file you want to import, and then double-click the file.
- Follow the directions in the Import Spreadsheet Wizard.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users