Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

cant defragment, cant see hidden files

• Please log in to reply

helloeverybody

helloeverybody

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
hey guys, i havent been here for a while but when i was here last time u have helped me with some problems. i dont think i have been protected enough for viruses as i was using avg antivirus and the avgrsx.exe process used to take a lot of processing time when i open large folders and at start up most of the time i used to kill that process manually. i have been facing some problems.
1. after changing the status of " view hidden files" in folders options i still cant see some files but some of the softwares i use can see them like for example my media players can play those hidden files.
2. there is this folder which i dont where it come form but i cant delete it or do something about it. "Archivos de programa" this is the folder name and it is on C:/
3rd. my pc is acting wierd like getting slow and sometimes getting busy and unresponsive.
i have attached my OTL log.
and my PC is dell inspiron 1525 1.83GHZ dual core multiprocesor, and 2GB ram and the operating system is vista home edition
AND please tell me a nice antivirus i am tired of AVG. and please include also some free antiviruses

Attached Files

• Attached File  OTL.Txt   81.6KB   79 downloads

Advertisements