Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

G2G A truly remarkable place !

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Having recently been infected by something,PC -not me, I had the good fortune of finding this truly remarkable site. The help I received from Heir was nothing short of spectacular. He was incredibly patient with me, despite my rushed start into getting some help. It got to the stage very quickly where I was looking forward to getting in from work to see what his findings were and what my next steps were going to be. Needless to say my system is running fantastically and infection free. If you end up in the same position I was in and you receive help from Heir you will be getting access to an incredible wealth of knowledge, in fact I am sure any help given from all those who give their time here would be totally invaluable, I just can't thank you enough. :) :)

• Retired Staff
  • 5,152 posts
Hi greengolf24,

Thank you for taking the time to post this. Seeing posts like this from members we have helped is truly amazing, and is what keeps us doing what we do best.

I am glad that Geeks to Go could help you with your malware problem