Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HP invent but take no responsiblity

• Please log in to reply

jack4

jack4

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I bought a new hp mini computer. It has a fibre optic cover upon the LCD screen. Looks very pretty. But after three weeks , I saw some traces of keyboards . Simply, closing and opening the lid of the computer caused the stripes on the LCD cover. I contacted the hp service center. They said it was not included in the warranty. No problem. I only wanted to buy only the optic fibre LCD cover. They said no. They don't support it separately. If I want , they will sell the whole frame with almost the same price as the computer itself.

I believe others who bought the mini hp laptops will have the same problem like me.
Please take care when you buy hp invent computers. Because, they invernt, but take no responsiblity.
Good luck.

Advertisements