Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Low virtual memory

• Please log in to reply

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts

Are we sure that's happyrock that just posted? I think it's Kurt Russell in Escape from New York.

:) ...its me happyrock... :)

Advertisements

wyattd

wyattd

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hmmm. Okay, I guess I believe you.
I'll tell you what I told rshaffer - if you're going to do any online dating, you might want to rethink that photo. ha
If that's your Sunday best photo, then I apologize!

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
thanks for the tip but...I never found the need for online dating...managed to track down more than my fair share the old fashioned way...
one pic with the full beard and one (sans the beard)with 2 of my daughters
went blind in one eye ...I don't use a patch but one of my sons thought it looked "cool"

wyattd

wyattd

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Okay, I feel like a complete schmuck. Sorry to tease you about your patch. I thought it was some kind of tech thing to put up a funny picture that wasn't you. (like a zombie with headphones). You do look like Kurt Russell in the picture, though. :-)

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
don't worry...I've been called worse.. :)

wyattd

wyattd

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hey, rshaffer,
Just installed my RAM and I'm zipping right along. Life is good!Thanks for all your help!

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
your welcome...and thanks for letting us know... :)

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Congratulations. :) for a successful resolution for your issue. I am happy everything has been worked out for you. With that being said I am happy to say:

You are very welcome. I'm glad we could help and please let us know how everything works out for you.
If there is anything else we can do to help please feel free to ask. I appreciate that you allowed me to assist you with your issue and for your patience. Thank you for choosing GeeksToGo for help. :) :)
This issue now appears to be resolved.

If other members are reading this and have a similar problem please begin a New Topic and someone will assist you as soon as possible