my Windows is trying to drive me crazy I'm afraid. I booted my PC normally today but after the part with the Windows logo and the process bar, nothing happens. I tried safe mode and it worked.
- I tried last known good configuration without avail.
- I restored several previous system restore points (despite not having made any changes yesterday)
- I ran memtest86 to rule out RAM problems
- I ran a full surface scan on my hard drive that came up empty (HDD is completely fine)
- CPU temperature is normal, so is mainboard and system
- Chkdsk on the system partition came up with errors but did not solve the problem
Now I'm at a loss here, I have not changed anything when I used my PC yesterday nor ran any new programs or downloaded any new files.
Please help me
Edited by SoWhy, 05 August 2009 - 02:26 PM.