Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

E Mail

• Please log in to reply

king6

king6

• Pip
  • 2 posts
How do you get a alternate E-mail? My current Email is outlook express and I like it fine. But my address has my wife and my first name in it. I would like a additional E-Mail address so I can participate in some Bloggs and receive Email separately from my outlook express.

Can I have both Emails in my system and easy to use?

Thank You,

King

Advertisements

NexRad

NexRad

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
Greetings king6, and welcome to Geeks To Go! Can you tell me who your ISP (Internet Service Provider) is? :)

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
You can have as many e-mail addresses as you want and even set up separate accounts within Outlook Express with your own password. GMail is very popular and provides POP3 service. HotMail and Yahoo Mail both are good, but POP3 is only available for paid accounts.

GMail provides instructions with images to set up many different email programs to use POP3 so Outlook Express is listed.

king6

king6

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

You can have as many e-mail addresses as you want and even set up separate accounts within Outlook Express with your own password. GMail is very popular and provides POP3 service. HotMail and Yahoo Mail both are good, but POP3 is only available for paid accounts.

GMail provides instructions with images to set up many different email programs to use POP3 so Outlook Express is listed.

Thank you very much.
King

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
You're very welcome. Hope that information is of real help. Post back here if you have problems related to this post. Thank you for using GTG.