- The only things I seem to have access to are my background and the Task Manager.
- I don't have a Task Bar and Start Menu.
- I don't have access to the internet.
- I don't have access to anything else.
- When in the Task Manager I cannot open anything with New Task. I always get the error "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."
- Many forums suggest I open regedit.exe and stop the explore.exe process or some other process but I unable to open even regedit.
- I am able to open the Group Policy .msc for some reason but disabling things like "Prevent access to..." does nothing.
Does anyone have a suggestion? Thank you so much for your time. I really appreciate your time.