Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Showdown of the Top 6 Game Renting Sites

• Please log in to reply

AguroSpirit

AguroSpirit

• Pip
  • 1 posts
As a devoted gamer I can never get enough of the gaming industries' artistic grapple on entertainment. My obsession keeps me up until 4am every night, and short of sleep for exams the next morning. I found the only way to supply my thirst of gaming was to rent games online. So 6 months ago I decided to test the top 6 game renting sites. These are the 6 sites I subscribed to based on their reviews; GameFly, Gamerang, GottaPlay, Rent Zero, Console Classix, and Game Mine. After a long trial of every service I found that GameMine.com was the #1. GameMine has one of the largest libraries of games and has the fastest delivery times with no late fees. It offers a wide variety of plans that are all great deals compared to the rest of the sites. GameMine has something called “2x Speed Delivery.” How it works:

1. You have finished playing your rented game and have stuck it back in the mail.
2. Go online and notify Game Mine you have mailed the game.
3. The next game on your list is automatically mailed to you before they receive your game.
4. Enjoy another game in your mailbox in half the time…Oh how sweet it is...

Advertisements