Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Geeks to Go is the BEST! Thanks!

• Please log in to reply

seemeflyhi

seemeflyhi

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
I had battled with a nasty virus for over a week :) ... well trying to remove it :) .. the virus had been showing up for a couple weeks before I finally gave in. :)

I posted on another forum that I generally use.. but after 2 days I never got a reply. :) Not bashing them, they have done a good job with me before I knew about Geeks to Go.

So when I came here and posted, I got a reply very quickly! In LESS THAN ONE HOUR! Way to go! :)

Rorschach112 was very clear and understandable, with details of what I should do, with links to the things I needed to download and what to *not* do before or after running something... which was very helpful.

So .. THANK YOU Geeks to Go! I will recommend people to your site in the future. :)

Advertisements

SpySentinel

SpySentinel

R.I.P.

• Retired Staff
  • 5,152 posts
Hi seemeflyhi,

I want to first welcome you to Geeks to Go. :)

Thank you for taking time to post this, we love to hear feedback, good or bad. Rorschach112 is a great part of the team here, and we are glad that we could help you out.

seemeflyhi

seemeflyhi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Well, thanks SpySentinel for your kind welcome. I really do appreciate your (all inclusive) help! It challenges my mind to be able to "do it myself" relatively speaking.. (with your excellent help).. and I couldn't bear to have to go spend a bunch of money on something I knew I could do with guidance! Don't have it to spend either. If I had more knowledge, I would enjoy helping others out.. but wouldn't want to give mis information and mess them up. LOL

I have already posted another help question, sort of related to my first problem.. and I am confident you guys will give me good info. Thanks again!

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts

I would enjoy helping others out.. but wouldn't want to give mis information and mess them up. LOL

if you would like you are more then welcome to apply for GeekU, we will teach you how to help others for free. Its hard work and a pretty big time commitment, but you can do it if you like. :)

Mohit Daksh

Mohit Daksh

• PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Rorschach112 is a great part of the team here

So true!!!