Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trojan horse Agent2.LFN

• Please log in to reply

jaycey

jaycey

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,

Upon opening any browser my AVG is detecting the Trojan horse Agent2.LFN infection...I seem unable to remove it via simple methods ie in AVG in safe mode and system restore turned off as it reoccurs relentlessly. Also it wont let me download malware bytes etc...when I try to do this the page seems to be redirected to other irrelevant sites arrghhh.

I'm aware from reading through previous threads that others have had some success in removing this via a guide offered but when I have hit the link it comes up that the thread may have been removed or deleted, so I'm sorry if it seems I'm opening a thread unnecessarily however the links in other threads on this topic just aren't working for me.

Many thanks

Jaycey.

Advertisements