Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wireless USB Network Adapter fails to connect

• Please log in to reply

toyma

toyma

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
Hello,

I have a Compaq Presario V300 laptop ith Vita and the wireless card works randomly. I recently bought a Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO USB Network Adapter and it was working fine until yesterday. It does see my connection, but it won't connect.

I've tried just about everything, uninstalling and installing again, updating the drivers from the net, and still nothing. It does turn on (I see the green light blinking) and there are no issues on the device manager.

Can anyone help?? :)

Advertisements

datarunner

datarunner

• PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Hello,

I have a Compaq Presario V300 laptop ith Vita and the wireless card works randomly. I recently bought a Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO USB Network Adapter and it was working fine until yesterday. It does see my connection, but it won't connect.

I've tried just about everything, uninstalling and installing again, updating the drivers from the net, and still nothing. It does turn on (I see the green light blinking) and there are no issues on the device manager.

Can anyone help?? :)

Hi there

Have you verified that the wireless security settings on the wireless NIC match those set on the router?

Regards