Comp just shuts off Why
Posted 10 August 2009 - 02:42 AM
Posted 10 August 2009 - 11:20 AM
Post your computer temperatures:
Provide processor info (hold Windows logo key, and hit Pause/Break key to find out).
Take a snapshot, when using webcam.
Posted 10 August 2009 - 04:15 PM
Was the snapshot taken while using webcam?
Posted 10 August 2009 - 04:33 PM
1. Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
2. Click the Advanced tab (Vista: click Advanced system settings).
3. Under Startup and Recovery, click Settings to open the Startup and Recovery dialog box.
4. Clear the Automatically restart check box, and click OK the necessary number of times.
5. Restart your computer for the settings to take effect.
You may see some error message. If so, post back what it says.
Posted 10 August 2009 - 06:03 PM
Posted 10 August 2009 - 06:34 PM
Posted 10 August 2009 - 06:42 PM
Before you start a new topic click on this link --> Malware and Spyware Cleaning Guide, Please read before starting a new topic. This will give you a few preparations to make, as well as instruction for posting your OTListIt2 log.
If you are still having problems after being given a clean bill of health from the malware expert, then please return to THIS thread and we will pursue other options to help you solve your current problem(s).
Posted 10 August 2009 - 06:43 PM
Posted 10 August 2009 - 07:06 PM
If you have some handy friend to help you, it's very easy to replace it, and it's cheap. You can get one, starting at 10 bucks. Just make sure, the wattage of it is at least the same, as your current one (more, the better).
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users