Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ITUNES OPERATING IN BACKGROUND BUT CANT OPEN IT!

• Please log in to reply

kurgen

kurgen

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi
My Itunes is operating in the background and I can get the Itunes menus in the title bar but I can't get access to the window itself so I can't add playlists or send music to my ipod or iphone! When I go to my hot corners I can see the Itunes window with all the others (greyed out) but when I click on it I just get the previous viewed window!!

I have read through the apple website but there's nothing to help! I have uninstalled the itunes and libraries and reinstalled after restarting my laptop but it's still the same problem!

Please help!

Advertisements

TheWhiteRose000

TheWhiteRose000

• PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
I've had that problem also.
Normally for me at least its cause of a bad install or for whatever reason it won't load when I have a Ipod in.

xD

When I unplug my Ipod it loads up.
Weird don'tcha think?

Try removing the Ipod if you got one connected.