Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

asus 1005ha wireless not connected

• Please log in to reply

victoriaplum

victoriaplum

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Basically i had the smaller screen one and the wireless was working for 2 days then it stopped working.

I unplug the router and the modem etc - still didnt work - the wireless connection says limited or no connectivity.

So i thought it might be something wrong with the netbook and change it for the next model!

I have got the bigger screen which i m really happy about but i m still unable to get the wireless to work. the signal seems to be strong and I have enter my network key but i cannot go anyfurther than that. I have check my device webpage and everything that i can think of. Only once it said connect then wasnt connected.

At the moment i m using the ethernet and it work fine. The blue light is showing so it should be i have the wireless on.

hope someone can help - i m desperate for it to get to work.

Should i go to my sister house and see if the wireless work at hers? or somewhere else?

I have tried two different ways from the network connections and the list of wireless - i enter the network key but everytime i go back into it its only short letters and not the long network passphase that i have. Still says not connected or limited etc. I also tried to set up a network wizard thing with the usb and other stuff. Nothing worked!

I m puzzled as its working before then stopped and hope someone can understand what i m saying here as its is rather difficult for me to explain!

Advertisements