Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

upgraded att browser

• Please log in to reply

justme123

justme123

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i installed the new att browser (really ie8) now i no longer have a sign in for multiuser. i have 5 people that use this computer and it was a lot easier to click on the right icon and not have to type in a email address and password. i have put a check mark on sub accounts in yahoo. that didn't help. before when it was att yahoo browser i had a short cut on my desktop and a drop down menu on the tool bar. any help would be appreciated. sorry about spelling having issues with ieSpell.

Advertisements

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
Hi justme123 ...welcome to Geeks To Go... :)
first uninstall the att browser
then try system restore...go back about a week before the problem started...

Kimc516502

Kimc516502

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Go to http://att.yahoo.com/membercenter

Sign in with your AT&T primary e-mail address.

Click on My Account and Billing tab.

Verify your password for security.

In the Sub Accounts area, check the Include all Sub-Accounts on the Sign In page for this computer to activate the list of IDs.

This list is activated only for the computer that is being used. You can remove the pre-filled list any time once it is activated.

For the security of your account, the Multi-User Sign in feature is activated on this computer only.

Go to http://mail.yahoo.com

At this point you should see a drop down list at the sign in with all your email addresses

You do not have the option to have your passwords remembered any more.

You also do not have the option of each of your sub-accounts having their own bookmarks. When you import them, they will all be merged into one big bookmark file.