Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Please help computer freezing and slow

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

DJ_Inferno

DJ_Inferno

• PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
HI guys i have been having major issues with my pc for 2 months. My pc was running perfectly then just like that it was running slow and i was getting screen freezes constantly and then getting blue screen errors saying there was an error with netio.sys and others. I have done antivirus and spyware checks and found nothing but the problem is getting worse.

I am running vista ultimate with 4gb ram 2x 250 gb sata drives asus p5ldse motherboard. Please help me. I am currently using my laptop as it is impossible to use my pc. Sometimes it works fine bu majority of the time it freezes and runns like an old windows 3.1 pc. Windows start up is very slow now also. Please help me as it is becoming impossible to work on my pc.

I have just been through malware forums and gone through full removal and my pc is free from viruses and malware.. This has become a major issue now

i have also been getting black screen errors saying i have to repair windows i have attached a pic of the error when my pc starts. Please guys i have to fix this issue

Attached Thumbnails

• error.JPG

Edited by DJ_Inferno, 12 August 2009 - 03:19 AM.

Advertisements

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
go here for the vista repair guide...you should be posting your vista problems in the vista forum...
not here in the All versions of Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, and Server 2003... :)

DJ_Inferno

DJ_Inferno

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
sorry i clicked the wrong forum. i will fix that now