Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

adobe flash player

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:) error message keeps coming up saying m3skin.dll can not be found. I don't have a clue where to find this missing file. I tried to go to adobe.com/go/get flash player. That didn't help :) :) . I updated my adobes acrobat 4 and 9. How can I fix this problem. I am running windows xp sp2

• PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Welcome to GeektoGo :) .

Are you sure its flash player? Is so read on

Ok run through these steps for me:
  • First download the Flash Player removal Tool
  • Save the file to your system, choosing a location where you can find it (for example, your desktop
  • Quit ALL running applications, including all Internet Explorer or other browser windows, AOL Instant Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, or other Messengers. Check the Windows system tray carefully to make certain no applications are still in memory which might possibly use Flash Player
  • Run the un-installer. This will remove Adobe Flash Player from all browsers on the system

Flash player will now have been removed. Restart your PC then:
  • Click Here to download a new flash player install. Download a fresh dont use one you allready have
  • Run the installer

Flash should now be working again...hopefully :)