Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Sleep/Shutdown Causes Computer to Restart

• Please log in to reply

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
See?
You only mentioned some beer and he's gone...hehehe

Advertisements

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
yep...probably figured it would have cost him a small fortune supplying the beer... :)

AgentXu

AgentXu

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
Well, it looks like it works once or twice, then upon being woken up from sleep the problem takes over again. So like it will work once and then needs to be shut down completely (by holding the power button) to work again. OH, and just so you all know, I am a bar tender :) So if you're ever in Seattle hit me up!

A.X.

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Nice to know :)
I have a nephew in Seattle, whom I visit once in a while :)

Dputzjr

Dputzjr

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Wow, I attempted to follow this forum as I am having the similar issue ever since we bought our HP laptop in 2009.  I found that if i didn't have Internet Explorer open it worked 50% of the time.  I presume I should start a new forum?