Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Applications freeze up when they return from being minimized

• Please log in to reply

Deven

Deven

• PipPip
  • 85 posts
This doesn't happen everytime but I would say about 50% of the time, if I have a folder or even an application minimized on the taskbar, and I click on it and bring it forward, it'll look like this (AIM for example in this screenshot). Is there anyway I can fix this? I haven't been able to put a finger on why it is doing this but it has been happening since I got my new video card and my new monitor. I use Windows XP and it is a PCI Sparkel Geforce 9400 GT video card.

Has anyone had a problem like this? It's really annoying because the only way I can bring it back completely is if I minimize it again and click on it again from the taskbar.

screen1.JPG

Edited by Deven, 16 August 2009 - 02:39 PM.

Advertisements

Deven

Deven

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
bump.. anyone have any suggestions maybe?