Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

My logitech quickcam recording is..robotic

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
Recently since returning to XP my logitech quickcam messenger has been recording strangely. Its as if its being distorted by something. It makes the sound of someone trying to talk underwater all the time. Only with more static. I didint drop it or anything so i don't think its broken physically..

And also, it does not record in real time anymore, it records like in..slow mo. i record in audacity, iv tried other programs too all the same results. It takes twice as long to record...like in 4 seconds of the bar in audacity i can get in 8 seconds..

iv tried new audio drivers, and new quick cam ones.