Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Can SiI3114 support 2 Logical Drives in Raid0?

• Please log in to reply

jsauser11

jsauser11

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
I am trying to set up a second Raid 0 array on my Asus K8N-E Delux motherboard through the SiI3114 controller. My current logical C: drive with Win XP is on a Raid 0 array using channel 0 and 1 of the SiI3114 controller. I am trying to configure a second Raid 0 set with two discs on channel 3 and 4 of the controller which can be assigned a logical D: drive to install Win 7 RC 64bit onto, but I can't seem to find any documentation that illustrates how to do this. Can it be that the 3114 controller does not support two separate RAid 0 arrays on the 4 channels? Has anyone been able to do this?
Thanks for any guidance, as the Si site was no help at all for this.

Advertisements