Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows shuts down in the middle of setup... help pls

• Please log in to reply

Mel26

Mel26

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Hey my good friend Makai!

Great news!! After I rebooted, I chose to format the drive as NTCS(quick)(I think, option 1)i don't know... anyway... windows reinstalled, never crashed, no blue screen, it setup, i dowloaded all the drivers, it's working beatifully now!!
BIG THANKS TO YOU!
Now I'm just hoping it won't give me that crazy blue screen again! LOL
Anyhow... I would like to thank you for all of your help and patience throughout the process..
Now, is there anything else you'd recommend me to do?
Let me know pls. I appreciate it.
Keep up the good work!
Mel26

Edited by Mel26, 23 August 2009 - 11:30 PM.

Advertisements

makai

makai

Portlock - Oahu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts
:)

You sound so excited! Gee, just about 10 minutes ago I read about the blue sceen. I was feeling a bit down! And now this!?? :)

I'm so glad you got it going finally, but I take no credit... you did all the work!

Let's hope the installation will be stable. I don't know why you were having so many problems before. Is there any difference in what you did this time compared to all the rest of the times?

You mentioned you istalled all the drivers... which have you installed?