Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

printing settings for email and or other internet printing

• Please log in to reply

headwayne

headwayne

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
I am unable to determine what setting(s)I may have overlooked so the printouts from emails or other things i print from the internet. It is not for all of them, so I was thinking there might be something that I could look for that wold let me know that the print out will be usuch that it might fit on the end of a pin.

I know this does not seem that important but I wouldn't be attempting to print the items if i did not need them.

Thanks

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Maybe it's because I've been awake for 16hrs today and I shouldn't really be here, but I don't quite follow your post.
What do you mean, "let me know that the print out ... might fit on the end of a pin"?