Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HOW TO ELIMINATE SOME NON INTERESTING PROGRAMS

• Please log in to reply

newnoi

newnoi

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
I got a new PC from HP mini tower desktop s5120y with Vista home premium with sp1.
There were a lot of preinstalled programs, that I uninstall, but some of them does'nt appear in the list of program to uninstall, but they appear when I click start/all programs.
I want to eliminate them, as Pandora Internet radio, Snapfish Photos,e-bay, and Free trial quick books, and HP games. All of them open webs to register to these applications.
Please can you explain how to eliminate them, and not appear in the list of start/all programms?
Thank you for your help

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hello newnoi...

The programs you are seeing are not in the installed programs list because they are not programs that have been installed. In fact, most of them are just shortcuts to the programs or the websites where they are available in hopes that you will want to try them.

You should be able to simply delete the shortcuts. :)

wannabe1

newnoi

newnoi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
Thank you, I eliminate them deleting from all programs list