Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MUltiple infections

• Please log in to reply

headwayne

headwayne

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
That is not a misspell on the "widows" it was quarantined originally and things appeared to be working fine. Today, it was back and i came here and downloaded Malwarebytes, scanned it and requested that it repair the things that the scan located. It is now requesting the original Windows CD as several files have been replaced. Until we are able to go to storage and get this it is sitting there waiting. big question is if this is ok to leave it like this or will we need to do another sdan. i was able to printout the report prior to its giving us this message.

Also, I am here on my account -should i open a new one for this office and compoter ? I work in both locations. I have been assisted on my other computer several times. I am on a Dell laptop now but the challenge is a Gateway with XP

Advertisements