cant delete files
Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:51 PM
Posted 22 August 2009 - 02:02 PM
Posted 23 August 2009 - 03:40 AM
Please download OTM
- Save it to your desktop.
- Please double-click OTM to run it. (Note: If you are running on Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator).
- Copy the lines in the codebox below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy):
:Processes :Services :Reg :Files C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Propietario\Escritorio\testdisk-6.10-WIP\win :Commands [purity] [emptytemp] [Reboot]
- Return to OTM, right click in the "Paste Instructions for Items to be Moved" window (under the yellow bar) and choose Paste.
- Click the red Moveit! button.
- Copy everything in the Results window (under the green bar) to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose copy), and paste it in your next reply.
- Close OTM and reboot your PC.
Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:48 PM
Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:13 PM
go to start > run > type in cmd
then go the directory where your file is sample C:\docs
then in the command prompt issue command: cd docs the hit enter.
this is the final command: del /f /a:h "your filename" hit enter
I hope this helps
Posted 28 August 2009 - 08:24 PM
Posted 28 August 2009 - 08:32 PM
There is no need to type in the CD command.
Posted 29 August 2009 - 07:12 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users