Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Please help this newbe

• Please log in to reply

rubberduckyanda45

rubberduckyanda45

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi all, I keep getting the folowing pop up from windows, I think it might have something to do with Nortan Anti-virus but I'm not sure.

Identity manager notify:ccApp.exe - Aplication error

The Breakepoint has been reached
(0x80000003) occured in the aplication
at location 0x7c901230

Dose any one know what this means and how to fix the problem?
Thanks
Nathan

Edited by rubberduckyanda45, 13 May 2005 - 06:38 AM.

Advertisements

Phryxus

Phryxus

• Pip
  • 1 posts
There isn't any documentation availlable for Win XP for this problem. But this is what Microsoft says about W2K.

kalid

kalid

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi rubberduckyanda45

"ccapp.exe" belongs to Norton AntiVirus, runs auto-protect and email checking facilities. Any malware can be named anything - so you should check where the files of the running processes are located on your disk. If a "non-Microsoft" .exe file is located in the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder, then there is a high risk for a virus, spyware, trojan or worm infection!