Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:03 AM
Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:28 PM
Posted 22 August 2009 - 02:47 PM
Please download JavaRa to your desktop and unzip it to its own folder
- Run JavaRa.exe, pick the language of your choice and click Select. Then click Remove Older Versions.
- Accept any prompts.
- next follow the steps below for Upgrading Java
- Download the latest version of Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE)JRE 6 Update 15.
- Click the "Download" button to the right.
- Select your Platform and check the box that says: "I agree to the Java SE Runtime Environment 6 License Agreement.".
- Click on Continue.
- Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation (jre-6u15-windows-i586.exe) and save it to your desktop. Do NOT use the Sun Download Manager.
- Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
- Then from your desktop double-click on the download to install the newest version.(Vista users, right click on the jre-6u15-windows-i586.exe and select "Run as an Administrator.")
Let me know if that takes care of your problem
Posted 23 August 2009 - 07:43 AM
so I guess we can call this one resolved
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users