Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Help! How do I mark one of my topics as "Solved?"

• Please log in to reply

KatyKat97

KatyKat97

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Some person really helped me out on a couple questions I asked in one of my topics, but how do I mark that topic as "Solved?" Help please! :)

Advertisements

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,640 posts
You can’t really do it yourself, only staff members can mark malware topics as solved. Currently we do not mark tech topics as solved, however in your final post you can mention that you problem is solved.

KatyKat97

KatyKat97

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Thanks for helping me out! ^^
I don't really know a lot about forum posting and such, so I wasn't sure. Again, thanks!!! :)

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,839 posts
So can we mark this thread as "solved", then?

:)

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts

Some person really helped me out on a couple questions I asked in one of my topics, but how do I mark that topic as "Solved?" Help please! :)

That was me :) :) :)

You are welcome and glad I could be of assistance.