Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

A great thanks!

• Please log in to reply

FuelFC

FuelFC

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
I want to take the time and honor Hammerman for all of the help in fixing the disaster I had. Hammerman again THANK YOU! As someone who runs what I would call a pretty fair cover foe the computer and watches out for issues I was had big time (of course leaving unattended computer at home did not help in that regard).

I came home to grab my spare box as the other was in out the field and I didn't want to bring it back. So I went to old trusty back up I took out of service and relegated to spare status. Well I had not hit it up for a long time but a soon to be crippled person was found to have had their way with it for a long period of time and then tried to cover up the issues as well. (still replacing some old back up files). It was more than broke!

So Hammerman to the rescue. Diligent for over two days and even with time differences over the ocean stuck by me. Thanks to you and to all y'all in the community. I sincerely appreciate all you did for me.

I would love to put your link and logo on my sites if you would allow it as some form of payment for the service. Even if I went to one of the sites that I have for a virus scan and paid them they under their own admission could not have done it and would have referred me to y'all...

All my respect and gratitude. Oh and thanks for the firefox tips as well. Wish I had been using this for the last 15 years. LOL....

Signed this computer will go into the safe when I am finished on it.

Advertisements

chamber

chamber

Face Burnin' Malware Fighter

• Visiting Consultant
  • 2,712 posts
Thanks for the feedback,

I'll make sure that hammerman sees this.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Great work Hammerman! :)

handhfan

handhfan

Trusted Helper

• Expert
  • 13,659 posts
Oh, Troy. I love what you've done to your avatar. :)

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
thanks for the feed back, we love to hear good things :) hammerman is one of our up and coming GeekU seniors, and he did a great job with your logs.

thanks again for the kind words.

Perplexus

Perplexus

Lord of the Geeks

• Malware Removal
  • 1,185 posts
Way to go hammerman! :)

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts