Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Blue Screen on startup?

• Please log in to reply

JerryH2O

JerryH2O

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm currently on my laptop right now. And the problem is occurring on my desktop. It shows a blue screen with HP invent in the middle and at the bottom in white letters it says: V3.07 Esc= Boot Menu F1= Setup F10= System Recovery.

It worked the day before, and for some reason whenever I turn my PC off it makes me do it twice. I press start and then Turn Off, and then I have to do it again, if that matters? Can somebody help me please?

Whenever I press the buttons it shows nothing happens. I thought maybe the keyboard was broke, but when I turn on the PC the yellow lights on num lock, caps lock, and scroll lock all blink on real quick and then go off, but whenever I try to press num lock or caps lock the yellow light doesn't come on while the PC is on.

Advertisements