Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

XP Home issues

• Please log in to reply

mikell808

mikell808

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
I started my posting at the link below and was adivsed to come to this forum. My biggest challenge right now is trying to figure out a way to update malware bites and find a full version of AVAST since I do not have an internet connection. If you guys have a place to download these files it would be a great help

http://www.geekstogo...11#entry1619011

Have since found a full version of AVAST to run. That problem is solved.

Another issue I will need to overcome at mentioned in the other forum is that since I have no network connections I cannot upload the logs once I am done, I have also since discovered that the USB ports are useless. so I cannot copy to a thumb drive and transport. I am working ways to get around this. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Edited by mikell808, 23 August 2009 - 06:50 AM.

Advertisements

mikell808

mikell808

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
Nevermind, it was a configuration issue and I have since solved the problem.