Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Some Websites Won't Load

• Please log in to reply

Flame48

Flame48

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Yesterday I ran a virus scan and deleted several viruses. After I did that, i noticed that my internet was running slower than normal. I figured i would wait until today to see if it would work better...it didn't. In fact, it got worse. Now websites like facebook and ebay take forever to load, and when they finally load, they load incorrectly. Today I ran more virus scans but they found nothing. I tried a system restore but that didn't work either. I also tried other browsers, but they all had the same problem.

I also tried booting up in safe mode and everything worked when i did that. I've seen other people with this same problem but all of the solutions that they were given didn't work.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Advertisements