You have been installing new spyware again! Kazaa I suppose.
Kazaa installs spyware which is now present on your system. That has to go.
Look here for better P2P programs: http://www.spywarein...m/articles/p2p/
(you'll find there the ones that are infected and not infected with spyware)
* Please set your system to show all files; please see here if you're unsure how to do this.
* Start HijackThis, close all open windows leaving only HijackThis running. Place a check against each of the following:
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://w-find.com/index.htm
O4 - Global Startup: GStartup.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\GMT\GMT.exe
* Click on Fix Checked when finished and exit HijackThis.
* Reboot into Safe Mode`: ( without networking support !)
°To get into the Safe mode as the computer is booting press and hold your "F8 Key". Use your arrow keys to move to "Safe Mode" and press your Enter key.
* Using Windows Explorer, locate the following folders, and delete them:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\CMEII
C:\Program Files\Common Files\GMT
* Reboot your system back to normal mode.
Post back a fresh HijackThis log and rkfileslog and I'll take another look.
Edited by miekiemoes, 23 May 2005 - 12:09 PM.