Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Troj/Rustok-N

• Please log in to reply

Ironhead

Ironhead

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi everyone.

Before I start, just letting you know that I a) unfortunately have absolutely no malware removal experience, and b) read through the cleaning guide, however haven't downloaded anything yet as I have limited downloads before my net is capped back to modem speed. I know that I will need them, however if there is a guide somewhere on how to deal with my problem thats already been solved I'd love to be pointed there. :)

My AVG isn't picking up any infection, however I'm getting google redirects constantly and some video sites tell me that I have 'Troj/Rustok-N'. I'm absolutely clueless as to what do - if someone can point me in the right direction that'd be great, even if it's starting with the cleaning guide.

Thank you anyone for your help. I don't know much about computers so if there's something you need me to tell you beforehand, I'll try my best to figure it out.

- ironhead

Advertisements