Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

IMs stopped working

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I can't access my instant messengers... they were working fine yesterday. I use Yahoo messenger and Windows Live messengers. Whenever I log on YM, it tries to log me in but gives me a 'sign in error' after a while. The error message tells me to check my username and/or password. I'm positive I input the right username and password tho. As for Windows Live, it just freezes with a blank interface after I sign in. I had to close it using Windows Task Manager.

Any ideas? I thought of reinstalling both but I googled about this problem. People tried reinstalling numerous times without much success.
Anyway, any feedback is much appreciated.

Much Thanks,