Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

broadband connection problem

• Please log in to reply

Toshiba@1991

Toshiba@1991

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi
there is something wrong with my laptop which is toshiba with a vista home premium as an opreating system !!!!I connected it yesterday & it was working 2day it isnt working & i noticed that in device manager ,
> there is an item ( 6T04 Network Adapter ) marked with an exclamation
> point in a yellow box could that be the problem ??? & if i have 2 reinstall it I dont have a CD drive 4 that so where can i download it ???
Plz help & thnX

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy and welcome to GTG:

Go to the Toshiba website and search your system.

They should have all the drivers available there.

Murray

Toshiba@1991

Toshiba@1991

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
thanx , so u think thats y my laptop cant connect ???????? Bcoz i connected it(with abroadband connection ) yesterday 4 the 1st time & all went right but 2day it didnt connect,or find any network , can u think y else would this happen ????????

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Bad shutdown.. corrupted or not quite the right driver.. Could be a number of things.

Murray