I'm replying to this thread since it's the only thread that I found in the internet that is a close description to my errors.
Even though it was suggested to move this topic to another forum, I would like to still reply in this topic, and I am hoping to recieve some answeres.
So apparently I've accidently stumbled into a website that has been attacked by malware and just by visting the site I've been infected (I never sieze to learn... ).
These are the syptoms I get from this virus/malware:
- Services32.dll shutdown call by NT something
- Error messages: mset.exe encoutered a problem and must shutdown. - happens at startup and when opening applications (i.e. internet explorer) and the applications crash.
- Data Execution Prevention errors.
- mset.exe Application Error: The instruction at "0x000000000" referenced at memory...."
- Computer won't restart nor shutdown in normal mode, works fine in safe mode.
- Computer somtimes gets slow.
- Safe mode ok, but Ad-Aware and spybot didn't do much to clean up the error.
- Possible VGod worm doing the trouble? Ad-Aware said it found some, though I remember deleting those before
I appreciate any help given.
Should I try to give HijackThis log?