Free help from tech experts
Welcome to Geeks to Go forums. Create a FREE account now to gain access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. Best of all, registration and all assistance is 100% free! This message, and all ads will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account Login to Account

How to unShrink my Screen

• Please log in to reply

MahoganyRapture

MahoganyRapture

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Can anyone plz. tell me how to unshrink my screen? While logging onto Webkinz.com I accidentally click "ctrl" and something else that instead of maximizing the sign on screen I shrunk it and now I can enlarge the sign on screen and I can't view the whole screen. This problem only occurs on Webkinz.com sign in screen, thank goodness for that.

Thanks